Natura’s products, including Evo, are subjected to well over 100 defined quality control checks throughout the manufacturing process. Along with the use of only the highest-quality ingredients, these structured and rigorous checks ensure the highest-quality and safest pet food you can buy.
Multiple tests must be passed and specifications must be met for all raw materials and at many key control points during the manufacturing process before any food, treat or supplement makes it out of the manufacturing facility and onto the shelves of your local retailer.
Some of the key points in Natura’s Quality Management and Manufacturing Process that have numerous checks are:
- Material Supplier Selection & Approval
- Delivered Raw Material Inspection, Analysis & Traceability
- Accurate Recipe Assembly & Consistent Mixing
- Monitoring of the Cooking Process with In-process Specifications Confirmed
- Correct Packaging Verification & Tracking
- Ingredient & Finished Product Testing including for melamine & cyanuric acid
- Warehouse Inventory Management with Full Traceability of Ingredients & Finished Products
All checks conducted require quality control verification. Some of the checks used involve laboratory analysis for a nutrient such as protein or for a potential naturally occurring toxin such as aflatoxin.
Other checks involve a sensory assessment by an experienced technician for product characteristics such as color and aroma.
In addition, many more in-depth analyses on a detailed and structured schedule are performed on both raw materials and finished products.
Taken together, these measures enable Natura to make a safer, healthier pet food.